Katy Birchall con The It Girl: Superstar Geek (English Edition)
Hilariously funny and deliciously romantic 'clean teen' fiction for teens. Perfect for fans of Geek Girl and Louise Rennison.
Everybody wants to be a famous It Girl. Don't they?
Anna Huntley's aims in life:
1) Must keep my two lovely new (and only) school friends by not doing anything in usual manner of socially inept dork and outcast.
2) Train Dog (my labrador) to high-five. This is probably the most ambitious life goal on this list.
3) Do not set the school's Deputy Queen Bee mean girl's hair on fire (again).
4) Work out whether 2) and 3) constitute being socially inept or outcastish.
5) Go to Africa and give out rice.
6) To hide in a cupboard FOR LIFE with Dog now Dad is engaged to one of the most famous actresses EVER, the paparazzi want to spash my face all over the papers and everyone in school (and The World) is soon to discover the level of my social ineptitude.
7) Is rice a bit done now? Maybe I can give out chocolate in Africa too. I do like chocolate. Must work out how to do it from the cupboard...
Katy Birchall is the exciting debut author of The It Girl. She also works at Country Life magazine where she is currently the Editorial, Travel, Social Media and Schools Assistant. Katy won the 2011 24/7 Theatre Festival Award for Most Promising New Writer. Her three pet Labradors are the loves of her life and she is mildly obsessed with Marvel comics, Jane Austen and World War II spy biographies. She currently lives in Brixton with her (apparently) much cooler and funnier housemate.